Monday, August 1, 2011

The BEAT Dance Tour!

Courtney has started her own dance convention called "The BEAT Dance Tour"!! The faculty consists of many amazing dancers such as Brooke Lipton, Stephen "tWitch" Boss, Allison Holker, Ade Obayomi, the M3tefizikel ®, and Courtney. They will be going to New York (Jan 20-22, 2012), Orlando (Feb 17-19, 2012), and Dallas (Mar 16-18, 2012). For more info check out the website, follow them on Twitter, and like them on Facebook! :)

It is with my great pleasure I introduce you to the BEAT! I firmly believe the second you stop learning, you stop growing; the BEAT is designed to be creatively stimulating putting the mind, body and heart on another level.
Movement has played such a significant
role in my life and I want to express my
gratitude for this art through the BEAT
so come share this ultimate dance
experience with us. We hope to see
you there, Welcome to the BEAT!

Courtney Galiano
the BEAT director

No comments:

Post a Comment